Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03956 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,480 (37,420 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)