Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00049 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,066 (6,211,271 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)