Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20981 GBP / AED
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 17% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,114 (Dirham 14,843) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)