Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07956 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,120 (26,645 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)