Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03640 GBP / ETB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,662 (45,660 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)