Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00190 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 92% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £245 (129,136 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)