Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00174 GBP / SDG *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 93% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £236 (135,708 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $0.74 (about 3 hours ago)