Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,370 (C$5,791) in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,733 (about 2 hours ago)