Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,604 (﷼ 81,450,017) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)