Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,864 (﷼ 86,807,219) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)