Cost of living comparison between Abadan, Iran and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,285 (﷼ 52,539,775) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)