Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.335 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,998 ($1,496) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)