Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,777 ($2,200) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)