Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00176 CAD / MWK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,035 (1,159,120 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)