Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CAD / MWK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,256 (1,210,903 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)