Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 CAD / MWK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,994 (1,604,278 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (19 minutes ago)