Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20511 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,502 (元17,072) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)