Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19625 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,334 (元11,895) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)