Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19414 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,410 (元12,411) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)