Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20025 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,702 (元18,485) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)