Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20148 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,830 (元19,010) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)