Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19064 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,945 (元10,202) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)