Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20112 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,560 (元12,731) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)