Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,340 (4,081KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)