Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.730 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,906 (3,979KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)