Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.789 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,580 (4,537KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)