Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.428 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,295 (€2,307) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)