Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02509 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,306 (Php131,731) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)