Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04533 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,676 (103,160 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)