Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04205 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,794 (66,455 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)