Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04327 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,652 (84,403 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)