Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04318 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,676 (85,129 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)