Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01160 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,585 (¥481,326) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)