Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,097 (Rp 11,175,095) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (39 minutes ago)