Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18964 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,662 (24,586元) in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Doha costs 120 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 650 (about 1 hour ago)