Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18872 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,297 (元12,174) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)