Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00263 CAD / AMD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,963 (746,246Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)