Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,886 (﷼ 46,636,785) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)