Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,715 (﷼ 74,941,879) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)