Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19510 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,253 (元11,546) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (40 minutes ago)