Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19388 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,002 (元10,324) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (38 minutes ago)