Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20085 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,948 (元14,676) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)