Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,347 (3,627,683 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (33 minutes ago)