Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00090 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,512 (5,017,556 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dar es Salaam costs 7,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)