Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,010 (3,213,367 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)