Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 613 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00095 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,382 (3,543,121 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)