Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18812 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,198 (元11,685) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)