Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19510 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,069 (元10,603) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)