Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19419 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,938 (元15,128) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)