Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18887 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,080 (16,306元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in London costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 33 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)