Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 85 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32983 CAD / PLN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,563 (10,802 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 5 hours ago)