Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36616 CAD / PLN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,625 (7,169 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)