Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 CAD / AUD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,151 (AU$6,276) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)