Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.391 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,906 (€2,089) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)