Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,544 in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)