Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,227 in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,900 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)