Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,188 in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)