Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10720 CAD / NAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,570 (33,302 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)