Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.740 CAD / ANG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 31% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,017 (ƒ 10,827) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)