Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.695 CAD / ANG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 34% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,972 (ƒ 7,149) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)