Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 CAD / ANG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 38% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,317 (ƒ 5,737) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)