Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 CAD / ANG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 34% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,201 (ƒ 5,590) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (34 minutes ago)