Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 CAD / ANG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 28% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,903 (ƒ 9,530) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)