Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.699 CAD / ANG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,064 (ƒ 10,112) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,800 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)