Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20314 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,369 (元16,586) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)