Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,113 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,262 ($7,261) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)