Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,034 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.263 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,091 ($5,616) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)