Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,794 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.333 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,623 ($5,721) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 2 hours ago)