Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,248 ($4,775) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)