Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02493 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,452 (58,256 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oldenburg costs €30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Modesto, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €21,800 (about 3 hours ago)