Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00337 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 84% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,095 (324,626 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)