Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 CAD / BGN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,466 (3,261 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)