Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.733 CAD / BGN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,785 (5,166 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)