Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02204 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,050 (руб 93,011) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)