Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39688 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,414 (R$ 6,083) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)