Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02211 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,796 (руб 81,196) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (17 minutes ago)