Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02027 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,218 (руб 208,128) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 4 hours ago)