Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,473 (руб 115,707) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)