Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02333 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,230 (руб 95,561) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)