Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02239 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,420 (руб 152,760) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (35 minutes ago)