Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02140 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,043 (руб 142,187) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)