Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.474 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,776 (€2,561) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (43 minutes ago)