Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,883 (€2,624) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)