Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,383 (€2,714) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)