Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42172 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,655 (R$ 6,296) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)