Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30255 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,861 (R$ 12,761) in Vitória.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oldenburg costs €30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 4 hours ago)